Sunday, November 16, 2008

My Eldest Son's Job Application.

I learned about your firm through a close friend of mine who then introduced me to Hays Architecture. He assured me that Hays is UK’s leading architectural recruitment consultancy which could assist professional architect to secure a job in UK. I am extremely interested to be recommended for a career opportunity as a professional architect with an innovative firm where my creativity and vision will be encouraged and rewarded.

Currently, I am working for Michael Ong Chartered Architect as Assistant Architect, where I am responsible for the implementation of design creation, presentation and the monitoring of effective and guiding plans in the design completion and supervision of designers. Apart from that, I am also required to liaise with clients, consultants, contractors, subcontractors and the relevant authorities.

Architecture has been my passion since I was young. Whilst completing my Bachelor’s degree in Architecture, I have been engaged in a number of architectural freelance jobs for Design Option Team (DOT) as a freelance designer since January 2001 until present. DOT spotted my natural talent in architecture where I had the opportunity to work on brushing up my architectural design, 3D illustration and graphical design skills. Upon graduation, DOT assigned more challenging architectural design works that tested my competencies in producing schematic design, monitoring design development and preparing working drawing for tender documentation.

My five-year experience in architecture was also hired by AZZA Associates as a freelance design architect to work on a number of international architectural design projects mainly taking place in United Emirate Arab in collaboration of other renowned architects, developers and consultants. These international mixed development projects challenged me to create building design and developed plans that was astounding and inline with other international projects. Some of the notable international projects that I worked on are the Plot 1Al-reem Island, American University of Abu Dhabi, Breakwater development and Al-shamisi Tower projects in Abu Dhabi.

I look forward to the opportunity of meeting with you in person to review my portfolio and discuss how my skills and experiences would be of interest your firm. In the week of 2-6 April 2006 I am planning to be in Manchester. I will telephone you to see if we might arrange for a meeting during that time. Enclosed, is my resume for your reference. Please do not hesitate to contact me if you require any additional information.


Thank you for your time and consideration.
Yours sincerely,

Fadzlan Rizan Johani
27 March 2006

No comments:

Post a Comment